Students should be informed that all grades undergo an internal moderation process in Aventis, before it is sent to Roehampton for another round of moderation and external marking. All grades released in Moodle are provisional until it undergoes the exam board, and all confirmed grades will be released in the the Student's Academic Profile.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I submit my assignment in Moodle?
- Do you have in-person events which can assist me to build up my network?
- After I submit my dissertation/consultancy project, how soon will I graduate from the MBA/GHRM program?
- Can I attend graduation ceremony at Roehampton campus? Does your school provide supporting letter for the visa application, If I am an expat in Singapore?
- What is the maximum candidature for the MBA/GHRM programme?
- What are the academic/financial penalties if I remodule?
- What are the valid reasons Roehampton University would accept for extending assignment due dates?
- Why is the grades on my LMS different from my final Grade for the Masters programmes?
- What happens during the moderation process?
- How long will my extension be allowed?
Please sign in to leave a comment.