Students ought to complete their Masters within a set period of 2 years (24 months). If not, they will have to exit with a graduate diploma or diploma depending on credits earned, and if not, they will have to reapply for the program once again.
Articles in this section
- Why is my similarity rate change after the submission due date?
- Why can't I submit my assignment in Moodle?
- Do you have in-person events which can assist me to build up my network?
- After I submit my dissertation/consultancy project, how soon will I graduate from the MBA/GHRM program?
- Can I attend graduation ceremony at Roehampton campus? Does your school provide supporting letter for the visa application, If I am an expat in Singapore?
- What is the maximum candidature for the MBA/GHRM programme?
- What are the academic/financial penalties if I remodule?
- What are the valid reasons Roehampton University would accept for extending assignment due dates?
- Why is the grades on my LMS different from my final Grade for the Masters programmes?
- What happens during the moderation process?
Please sign in to leave a comment.