Yes. Students ought to redo the assessment again and resubmit, however, students must make sure to note that they cannot use the same paper for submission as it will be flagged as self-plagiarism.
Articles in this section
- Difference between Coursework and Examination Assessment
- I am due for a resit. Is the assessment question the same?
- Is there any job placement after students have graduated from Masters Programme?
- Is there any internship opportunities provided during Masters Programme?
- Will there be a facilitator for the dissertation/consultancy project?
- How many words are needed for assignments? Is there any group assignments?
- What is the appeal procedure/charges?
- Is deferment permissible? What is the procedure?
- What are the academic/financial penalties if I resubmit my assignments?
- What's the difference between resit and remodule? In what kind of situation am I allowed to remodule?