- All requests for transfer to another program offered by Aventis School of Management must be accompanied by a duly completed “Program Transfer Form” with an application fee of S$100.00 (exclusive of GST)
- Approval for transfer will be granted on a case-by-case basis subject to the student meeting the admissions requirements of the new program and approval from the Registrar.
- For students who are below 18 years of age, Aventis School of Management will seek parental/guardian approval prior to processing the request for transfer.
- For students who are under Company’s sponsorship, company representative will indicate approval for transfer in the designated section of “Program Transfer Form”.
- For international students transferring to another program within Aventis School of Management, the Student’s Pass application for the new program will be submitted to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for approval. A processing fee is payable to ICA for the transfer of Student’s Pass to the new program. The transfer will only take effect after ICA approves the transfer of the Student’s pass.
- The processing time for Aventis School of Management to process your request for transfer will not be more than 4 weeks, subject to the approval from ICA and parent/guardian, where applicable
- Once the request for transfer is approved, the existing Student Contract shall be terminated and replaced with a new Student Contract. Subject to Aventis School of Management’s Refund Policy, any remaining fees from the existing program will be transferred to the new program and the student will have to top up the difference in fees (if any).
A copy of the "Program Transfer Form" can be found and downloaded by clicking Here.