All data provided by applicants in their applications is processed by the University in accordance with the Data Protection Act and with the University’s Data Protection Policy. Such data is used primarily for the purpose of processing applications and becomes part of an applicant’s student record, where that applicant is admitted as a student of the University. 2 Anonymised and aggregated applicant data are analysed by the University for such purposes as institutional and statutory monitoring and enrolment planning.
Articles in this section
- What is Condoned?
- What is a Retake?
- What is a resit?
- What is the difference between a Resit and a Retake?
- What is the TAUGHT DEGREE REGULATIONS?
- What is the mental health policy?
- Any information on student's contract?
- What is the student's complain procedure?
- What is the STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT?
- What is RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING POLICY?