All data provided by applicants in their applications is processed by the University in accordance with the Data Protection Act and with the University’s Data Protection Policy. Such data is used primarily for the purpose of processing applications and becomes part of an applicant’s student record, where that applicant is admitted as a student of the University. 2 Anonymised and aggregated applicant data are analysed by the University for such purposes as institutional and statutory monitoring and enrolment planning.
Articles in this section
- How long does the University take to process my application?
- How much is the application fee?
- What is the selection process?
- How do we know admission decisions?
- Any Additional Applicant Information?
- How do I know the availability of courses?
- Can I appeal against admissions decision?
- What if I do not want to accept the offer anymore?
- What do the school do with my data?
- Any information on student's contract?