This module considers how organisations can grow and compete successfully. You will develop an understanding of the environment and industry in which organisations operate and an appreciation of how organisations use internal resources and competences for competitive advantage. The module examines the role of stakeholders and culture in an organisation, and the options an organisation has for its growth and development. The individual capstone project is an opportunity for students to consolidate their learning and experience from across their programmes.
Articles in this section
- Any introduction session?
- What to do on the first week?
- Is there any textbook for pre-reading?
- What is the structure of degree courses?
- What is the external examiners?
- What are MABS and PABS?
- Is there direct entrant honors bachelors?
- What are the assessment key points?
- What is group work?
- What if mitigating circumstances occurred?