Students with disabilities or long term health issues are entitled to a Support Plan and if you feel you have a disability which affects your academic performance it is your responsibility to contact Student Advisory Service and discuss whether a support plan is appropriate. Please see Assessed Extended Deadline (AED) for more detail.
Articles in this section
- What to do on the first week and afterwards?
- What are the textbooks and prereading?
- What are the Assessment Regulations of Undergraduate Programmes?
- What to do if I have disability?
- What to do if I have an Exceptional Extenuating Circumstances (EEC)?
- What to do if I submitted my assignment late?
- What to do if I want to retake module?
- What is the degree classification?
- What are the student's responsibility to assessment?
- What are the contact details for student support service?