Students with disabilities or long term health issues are entitled to a Support Plan and if you feel you have a disability which affects your academic performance it is your responsibility to contact Student Advisory Service and discuss whether a support plan is appropriate. Please see Assessed Extended Deadline (AED) for more detail.
Articles in this section
- How much is the application fee?
- How long does the university take to process my application?
- What to do on the first week and afterwards?
- What are the textbooks and prereading?
- What are the academic regulation?
- What are the student's responsibility to assessment?
- What to do if I submitted my assignment late?
- How do I submit my assignment?
- What is the passing mark for each module?
- What should I do if I fail a module?