Admissions decisions are communicated to the applicant through UCAS or the University’s online application portal. Invitations to attend an interview are communicated in the same way. The University Admissions Office also writes directly to applicants who are offered a place, listing conditions of the offer. Any conditions that are attached to an offer must be fulfilled by 31 August of the year of application. All offers are subject to the University’s general entrance requirements – please see undergraduate entry requirements or postgraduate entry requirements as applicable. To ensure confidentiality, we correspond directly with applicants only, unless they provide us with written consent to discuss the details of their application with another suitable party. We provide unsuccessful applicants with the reasons for our decision. Individuals who require further information can contact the Admissions Office directly.
Articles in this section
- What is Condoned?
- What is a Retake?
- What is a resit?
- What is the difference between a Resit and a Retake?
- What is the TAUGHT DEGREE REGULATIONS?
- What is the mental health policy?
- Any information on student's contract?
- What is the student's complain procedure?
- What is the STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT?
- What is RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING POLICY?