Admissions decisions are communicated to the applicant through UCAS or the University’s online application portal. Invitations to attend an interview are communicated in the same way. The University Admissions Office also writes directly to applicants who are offered a place, listing conditions of the offer. Any conditions that are attached to an offer must be fulfilled by 31 August of the year of application. All offers are subject to the University’s general entrance requirements – please see undergraduate entry requirements or postgraduate entry requirements as applicable. To ensure confidentiality, we correspond directly with applicants only, unless they provide us with written consent to discuss the details of their application with another suitable party. We provide unsuccessful applicants with the reasons for our decision. Individuals who require further information can contact the Admissions Office directly.
Articles in this section
- How long does the University take to process my application?
- How much is the application fee?
- What is the selection process?
- How do we know admission decisions?
- Any Additional Applicant Information?
- How do I know the availability of courses?
- Can I appeal against admissions decision?
- What if I do not want to accept the offer anymore?
- What do the school do with my data?
- Any information on student's contract?