The University aims to ensure that the information it provides is accurate when published. We may however occasionally need to make changes to the courses we offer, including the discontinuation of courses. In such an event, we will contact affected applicants as soon as possible and will also suggest alternative arrangements where possible. Applicants will be entitled to withdraw their applications and any deposits and fees already paid to the University will be refunded in full. The current list of available courses is published on the University’s website and on the UCAS website. Applicants should refer to the University website for the most-up-to-date information about courses
Articles in this section
- How long does the University take to process my application?
- How much is the application fee?
- What is the selection process?
- How do we know admission decisions?
- Any Additional Applicant Information?
- How do I know the availability of courses?
- Can I appeal against admissions decision?
- What if I do not want to accept the offer anymore?
- What do the school do with my data?
- Any information on student's contract?