The University aims to ensure that the information it provides is accurate when published. We may however occasionally need to make changes to the courses we offer, including the discontinuation of courses. In such an event, we will contact affected applicants as soon as possible and will also suggest alternative arrangements where possible. Applicants will be entitled to withdraw their applications and any deposits and fees already paid to the University will be refunded in full. The current list of available courses is published on the University’s website and on the UCAS website. Applicants should refer to the University website for the most-up-to-date information about courses
Articles in this section
- What is Condoned?
- What is a Retake?
- What is a resit?
- What is the difference between a Resit and a Retake?
- What is the TAUGHT DEGREE REGULATIONS?
- What is the mental health policy?
- Any information on student's contract?
- What is the student's complain procedure?
- What is the STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT?
- What is RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING POLICY?