The University’s admissions process is subject to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Applicants who have accepted an offer of a place from the University have 14 days from the day after acceptance of an offer, to change their minds. An applicant who wishes to cancel his/her acceptance should inform the Admissions Office of their desire to do so in writing. International students required to pay a deposit, have 14 days from the point of paying the deposit to change their mind. An international student who wishes to cancel his/her acceptance should inform the Admissions Office of their desire to do so in writing. Individuals who wish to cancel their acceptance after a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies Statement has been issued by the University, will incur a charge of £50 administrative fee which will be deducted from their deposit.
Articles in this section
- How long does the University take to process my application?
- How much is the application fee?
- What is the selection process?
- How do we know admission decisions?
- Any Additional Applicant Information?
- How do I know the availability of courses?
- Can I appeal against admissions decision?
- What if I do not want to accept the offer anymore?
- What do the school do with my data?
- Any information on student's contract?