The University’s admissions process is subject to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Applicants who have accepted an offer of a place from the University have 14 days from the day after acceptance of an offer, to change their minds. An applicant who wishes to cancel his/her acceptance should inform the Admissions Office of their desire to do so in writing. International students required to pay a deposit, have 14 days from the point of paying the deposit to change their mind. An international student who wishes to cancel his/her acceptance should inform the Admissions Office of their desire to do so in writing. Individuals who wish to cancel their acceptance after a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies Statement has been issued by the University, will incur a charge of £50 administrative fee which will be deducted from their deposit.
Articles in this section
- What is Condoned?
- What is a Retake?
- What is a resit?
- What is the difference between a Resit and a Retake?
- What is the TAUGHT DEGREE REGULATIONS?
- What is the mental health policy?
- Any information on student's contract?
- What is the student's complain procedure?
- What is the STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT?
- What is RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING POLICY?