Generally, admissions decisions are final and the University will consider appeals from applicants only on the grounds that the admission decision has not been reached in accordance with the University’s published admissions criteria or and the principles set out in this Policy. Applicants who want more information on an unsuccessful application, or who think that an admissions decision may have been based on inaccurate or incomplete information, should contact the University Admissions Office.
Articles in this section
- What is Condoned?
- What is a Retake?
- What is a resit?
- What is the difference between a Resit and a Retake?
- What is the TAUGHT DEGREE REGULATIONS?
- What is the mental health policy?
- Any information on student's contract?
- What is the student's complain procedure?
- What is the STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT?
- What is RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING POLICY?