Generally, admissions decisions are final and the University will consider appeals from applicants only on the grounds that the admission decision has not been reached in accordance with the University’s published admissions criteria or and the principles set out in this Policy. Applicants who want more information on an unsuccessful application, or who think that an admissions decision may have been based on inaccurate or incomplete information, should contact the University Admissions Office.
Articles in this section
- How long does the University take to process my application?
- How much is the application fee?
- What is the selection process?
- How do we know admission decisions?
- Any Additional Applicant Information?
- How do I know the availability of courses?
- Can I appeal against admissions decision?
- What if I do not want to accept the offer anymore?
- What do the school do with my data?
- Any information on student's contract?