Scheduled teaching and learning comprises a mixture of lectures, interactive workshops, group work and independent learning. Case studies are a key learning vehicle for the module. Students are required to conduct group and individual research into organisations. Key skills are developed in the areas of team work, oral and written communication, research and referencing skills, data analysis, and on-line communications. Workshops are used to develop analytical skills. Active participation is essential preparation for the written assignments and achievement of the learning outcomes.
Articles in this section
- Any introduction session?
- What to do on the first week?
- Is there any textbook for pre-reading?
- What is the structure of degree courses?
- What is the external examiners?
- What are MABS and PABS?
- Is there direct entrant honors bachelors?
- What are the assessment key points?
- What is group work?
- What if mitigating circumstances occurred?