A resit is defined as an additional attempt of an assessment without attendance. When a student fails an assessment, there is one automatic resit. For resit, the mark is capped at the passing mark. If a student fails a resit, the Academic Board has the discretion to permit the student to retake the module. A student may only retake a module once.
Articles in this section
- What is Condoned?
- What is a Retake?
- What is a resit?
- What is the difference between a Resit and a Retake?
- What is the TAUGHT DEGREE REGULATIONS?
- What is the mental health policy?
- Any information on student's contract?
- What is the student's complain procedure?
- What is the STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT?
- What is RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING POLICY?