A resit is defined as an additional attempt of an assessment without attendance. When a student fails an assessment, there is one automatic resit. For resit, the mark is capped at the passing mark. If a student fails a resit, the Academic Board has the discretion to permit the student to retake the module. A student may only retake a module once.
Articles in this section
- How long does the University take to process my application?
- How much is the application fee?
- What is the selection process?
- How do we know admission decisions?
- Any Additional Applicant Information?
- How do I know the availability of courses?
- Can I appeal against admissions decision?
- What if I do not want to accept the offer anymore?
- What do the school do with my data?
- Any information on student's contract?