A retake is defined as a re-study of the module with attendance, including the completion of all assessments for that module. As student may be eligible for a resit of a module being retaken subject to the resit regulations below. The retake mark overrides and previous mark for the same module, no mark or credit may be carried forward from a previous attempt. Students are required to pay a module fee to retake a module. A student may only retake a module once. A retake module is not capped.
Articles in this section
- How long does the University take to process my application?
- How much is the application fee?
- What is the selection process?
- How do we know admission decisions?
- Any Additional Applicant Information?
- How do I know the availability of courses?
- Can I appeal against admissions decision?
- What if I do not want to accept the offer anymore?
- What do the school do with my data?
- Any information on student's contract?