A retake is defined as a re-study of the module with attendance, including the completion of all assessments for that module. As student may be eligible for a resit of a module being retaken subject to the resit regulations below. The retake mark overrides and previous mark for the same module, no mark or credit may be carried forward from a previous attempt. Students are required to pay a module fee to retake a module. A student may only retake a module once. A retake module is not capped.
Articles in this section
- What is Condoned?
- What is a Retake?
- What is a resit?
- What is the difference between a Resit and a Retake?
- What is the TAUGHT DEGREE REGULATIONS?
- What is the mental health policy?
- Any information on student's contract?
- What is the student's complain procedure?
- What is the STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT?
- What is RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING POLICY?