The University will take approximately 14 working days to review the candidates application upon collection of the full documentation and non-refundable application fee
Articles in this section
- What to do on the first week and afterwards?
- What are the textbooks and prereading?
- What are the Assessment Regulations of Undergraduate Programmes?
- What to do if I have disability?
- What to do if I have an Exceptional Extenuating Circumstances (EEC)?
- What to do if I submitted my assignment late?
- What to do if I want to retake module?
- What is the degree classification?
- What are the student's responsibility to assessment?
- What are the contact details for student support service?