All assignment must be submitted online via Turnitin in UDo/BlackBoard before the deadline. Please take note of the following before you submit your assignment:
- As part of the requirement by the University for academic review, you are require to attach a cover page for all of your assignments. (cover page can be downloaded below)
- Your assignment must be submitted as one single file. Do not split your cover page, assignment, bibliography or appendix items into separate documents.
- On your cover page, you MUST state the following clearly as shown below:
- <Full name as per NRIC>
- <Student ID>
- <Module Code>,<Module Name>
- <Coursework no.>
- Your submitted file must be less than 10 MB in size.
- Assignments must be in MS Word
- If you have hand written work such as calculations or sketches, these can be scanned and incorporated in a PDF for submission
Step-by-step Guide to upload assignment via Turnitin
- Go to your assignment link in the module. Click on the required assignment
- Browse for your file, choose your file and click 'upload'. The system will show you part of your assignment in simple text format so that you can check you have uploaded the correct one.
- Click 'submit' ( wait for a few moments). You will then receive a digital receipt. Please download or take a screenshot of the receipt.
Please be reminded that all coursework should be submitted on or before the due date. There are no opportunities to submit work as late. Even if you submit an EEC request, you should submit the coursework you have already completed to that date by the deadline.