Students are required to attain a minimum of 75% attendance over the entire duration of the course. Failing to meet the requirement, student will be barred from taking the final examination.
Articles in this section
- What are the examination policy?
- How to I submit an assignment online ?
- Can I ask for an extension in the Assignment deadline?
- When are the assignment Submission Deadline?
- How to apply for Leave of Absence?
- What is the Attendance Policy?
- How much is the application fee?
- How long does the School take to process my application?
- What is a Standard PEI-Student Contract?
- What is Fee Protection Scheme (FPS)?