Yes, you can. You will need to provide your detailed explanation and complete in the required form - UWL Student Initiated Deferment Form, to Student Services. You can only defer your course up to 1 year from your application date. There is also chargers applicable as stated in student contract.
Articles in this section
- When is the induction session? What if i missed it?
- When will i receive my certificate and transcript?
- I forgot my Blackboard password, what should i do?
- When will i receive online learning platform credentials?
- Can i pause my studies?
- What is resit and remodule?
- Where can i find my course scheudule?